New Year, New Adventure


A new year for me marks great memories from the past and the chance to make even greater ones on a new adventure around the world. Sigh. Soo many places to choose from and I only get 2 measly weeks of vacation. Aint THAT a b!@tch?!?!? So now the question is, where to next? 

After much discussing with one of my travel companions, GardenGal823, we finally decided to go to Morocco!!! Woohoo!!! Back to Africa I go!!! So far, we have a pretty decent size group not to mention the price is definitely right!!! 

Sometimes traveling with a big group can be a pain in the a$$ and extremely hectic. But I believe that if you have the right people it will make all the difference in the world. Experiencing the world with friends and family is definitely amazing and I'm really looking forward to this! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment