Japanese Adventure 2011


My 12 day journey to Japan began 11/24. Travelers: My mom and I. Places visited: Tokyo, Kamakura, Mount Fuji, Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima and Osaka. 

I booked the trip through Global Basecamps and it took me approximately a year and half to plan. Global Basecamps is an amazing company. They are eco friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Best of all, they worked with my budget until the very end. 

The entire trip was my mom's idea. I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. Actually, looking back, I think I had more fun than my mom. I keep raving about Japan and how one day I will move to Tokyo. 

During the next few days, I will be blogging about all the places we visited in each of the areas mentioned above. I will give some brief history, post pictures and talk about some of the cool people I met.  

Stay tune! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment