How I became a blogger...

I have always been a city girl but there's something about getting on an airplane and traveling far away from home that puts me at ease and balances my hectic life. 

I always knew I wanted to travel and so during college, I majored in travel and tourism. Little did I know that it was going to be a pain in the ass getting a job in that industry, especially in NYC. Things turned sour in that end and I knew I had to find other means to pursue my dreams. 

A few years after graduation, I finally got a real job making enough money to go on one big trip a year. It wasn't until 3 years ago that I finally picked up traveling as a hobby and my globetrotting began. Since then, I made it sort of a tradition to visit a different country each year with friends and/or family. 

With that being said, I've decided to start this blog to share my life experiences as a traveler. I will be posting my trips backwards starting with the latest one (which is still very fresh in my memory). Maybe I'll inspire some of you to get out there and see the world, maybe not. Either way, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and stories! Feel free to hit me up with any questions about things I post or simply just to chat.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you forgot to mention that your wonderful friend Stephanie's blog inspired YOU to blog! LOL, I see how it is! <3

Travel Junkie said...

i fail to see why everything has to be about you.

Babykakes said...

I absolutely love this!!!

Travel Junkie said...

Thanks Babykakes! I should have started this a while ago. Its never too late though and so here it is!

Post a Comment